Saturday 21 December 2013

Tribute Art Round-Up No.7

"Cerebus without the rules of drawing Cerebus holding him back. Go Cerebus go! Stubby little bitch!"

Simone & Ajax Meet Cerebus (2013)
"I'm happy to have contributed a pin-up of Simone & Ajax meeting Cerebus and Red Sophia to the authorized Cerebus tribute, Low Society, even including a contribution from Dave Sim himself."

by Vernon Smith (2012)


Cerebus versus The Capes
by Matthew Ingerham (2013)

"This is a limited print for the G33K Art Show 2013 in Kitchener-Waterloo, my little tribute to Dave Sim's Cerebus the Aardvark. Done completely with a no. 2 brush and India ink.Enjoy! In this pic is Starro, Magneto, Atom-Smasher, Batman, Superman, Thing, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Green Lantern, Wolverine, Doctor Octopus, Hawkman, The Spectre, Venom, Thor, Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom, Wonder Woman and Galactus."

by Ramon Villalobos (2012)
"My friend Mike suggested I draw Cerebus so I did it mostly while watching the first episode of Game of Thrones so I made him wearing the stuff that not Aragorn from Lord of the Rings wears. Never read Cerebus so I hope it looks like that dude close enough."

Unforgiving
by Tim Keable (2011)

No comments: