Wednesday 19 February 2014

Introducing... Wilf Jenkins!

GERHARD:
(by email, 11 February 2014)
Dave and I did a fumetti way back in 2005 that was never used because Dave thought that it perpetuated the "crazy Dave Sim" image. So after all of the set up and shooting and all of the scanning in lettering and all of the digital photo editing, Dave decided to shelve it. The really fun and incredible part was after we had our year end meeting our lawyer, Wilf Jenkins, had agreed to hang around and act as puppeteer. He's such a good sport.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it would have furthered "crazy Dave" as much as it would have recalled "goofy Dave" who made "Aardvark Comment" seem like a great club to hang out in.

"That's "President Dickwad" to you, flannel face." That just cracks me up.

-- Damian T. Lloyd, bkp

Margaret said...

Aye. I agree with Damian - I saw it as the writer Dave who did the funny haha of High Society and Guys having some goofy fun. I know it made me laugh (out loud).