Wednesday 31 August 2016

The "Unavailable" Remastered READS

DAVE SIM:
Got a phone message from Jeff Seiler that he tried to purchase the digitally remastered READS at Minneapolis' venerable COLLEGE OF COMIC BOOK KNOWLEDGE and they told him that their Diamond rep had told them the book was "unavailable".

Left a phone message this morning with Matt D., my Diamond rep, telling him what had happened.  I'm sure it can be worked out by Diamond internally.  I'll let you know what I hear.

I'll do a post any time I hear about an "unavailable" CEREBUS trade and follow up with Matt the next time I need to talk to him about something.  So, if ANYONE has that happen with ANY CEREBUS trade, leave a phone message at 519-576-0610 telling me the name of the store and what book they couldn't get and I'll get right on it for you.

Thanks. And now heeeeeere's SEAN!

No comments: