Sunday 18 February 2018

Hark! A Fax from Dave, and other stuff...

Hi, Everybody!

First up, the Cerebus in Hell? Auctions continue:
The Un-Bedable Vark #1.
The Undateable Cerebus #1.
And The Proof of CAN7: Flight
So open your checkbooks and bid, Bid, BID!!! (Or not, I don't care what you do. The Daves might, but I don't...)

And then, I got a fax from Dave:



So, if AMOCdom assembled wants more, I'll tell Dave to have Dave send it along, but if AMOCdom assembled doesn't give a crap, I'll tell Dave to have Dave send it along, and I'll just keep it for myself...

Sound off in the comments either way, everybody here at AMOC is waiting with bated breath...

Next time: HURRY UP and decide you jerks, I'm turning blue here!!!

10 comments:

Birdsong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael R. said...

I'm interested. Let's give it a go.

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

That's two votes for "yes" and zero votes for "no".

The "yes"es win!

Matt
(Isn't a dictatorship wonderful?)

Steve said...


I t'aint touching this one with my red hot poker nor my ten foot pole, except to say:

it'll be interesting reading.

Steve

Jeff said...

I vote yea. Always fascinating reading. Thanks to you Matt, for facilitating this.

Travis Pelkie said...

Sounds good.

It's "bated" breath, btw.

"Bated" is a form of "abate," which means “to diminish, beat down, or reduce.” So when you're waiting with bated (read: abated) breath, you're so eager, anxious, excited, or frightened that you're almost holding your breath. Shakespeare used the phrase "with bated breath" in The Merchant of Venice. -- from the first thing that pops up when you google it...

Jeff said...

Damn, Travis! I held off on that 'cause, well, you know. Thanks for filling in.

Jeff said...

But, God forbid anyone here should ever write something like, "It was Dave Sim who lead the burgeoning march of independent comics creators." I'll jump up and down so hard on their pointy little heads...status or no status. (It's my current proofreading pet peeve.)

Travis Pelkie said...

Aw, lead/led drives me NUTS!

Tony Dunlop said...

Too bad Page & Plant didn't release a series of records called "Followed Zeppelin" after Bonham died.

As for my vote on Dave's Biblical musings...um...abstain.